LOMBARD - FORENSIC ACCOUNTANTS (PTY) LTD
Company registration number: 2014/257905/07
Authorised CIPC Agents.
We do the paperwork, you do the business.
Only for foreigners who want to register a company in South Africa with a local bank account
(Deposit of $250 payable before start of process)
The following professional services are included in the above corporate package:
- Reserve your company name with the South African Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)
- Register the company with the reserved name with CIPC
- Issue the share certificate
- Memorandum of Incorporation for your company (Cor 15.1A)
- BBBEE certificate (local South African legislation)
- Issue a Tax clearance certificate
- Resolution and minutes of Board of Director’s incorporation meeting
- Provide a company address if needed*
- Assistance in opening a FNB company bank account** (process done electronically. No need to visit a branch in person)
* A prerequisite for company registration
**We work exclusively with First National Bank (“FNB”) a division of First Rand Limited
How to start your South African company registration:
- Complete the form on this page (your new company’s director(s) and company details are required).
- A deposit of $250.00 is payable before name reservation is done.
Bank details: Payments to be rendered to the following Cheque account (or PayPal – click on “Buy now”):
Account holder: “Lombard Forensic Accountants Pty Ltd”
Bank: FNB Bank
Account number: 625-383-670-63
Branch code: 203809
Reference: Your last name
Payment confirmations must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or sms at 083 446 0583
- We will submit the company names you proposed to the CIPC. After a company name has been approved, we will lodge an application to the CIPC for registration of your company.
Call our company director, Adriaan Lombard R.A.A., at +2721-553-5476 for a FREE telephone consultation if you have any questions or need more information, or send an e-mail to email@example.com